How Do I Submit a Support Ticket?
What information should I send?
Here are some of the details that will help us solve your problem quickly:
- The email address of your SocialBee account
- The Workspace in which this is happening (only if applicable)
- The type of problem you're having (e.g., adding a post, publishing, connecting a profile, finding something, etc.)
- The type of profile affected and the name (e.g., SocialBee.io Facebook Page)
- The Content Category in which this is happening (only if applicable)
- Full-page screenshots of the steps you took when this happened
- A screen recording of the issue
How can I record my screen?
We recommend using a platform such as Loom to record your screen and send it to us.
You can share a link in the feedback box in our platform, or download the video and attach it to your message.
How can I take a full-page screenshot?
How do I attach files to a support ticket?
On our Questions and Feedback page you will be able to add:
- Subject line of your email
- The body: describe your problem
- Attach JPG, PNG, MP4, or CSV files
Keep in mind that these cannot exceed 20MB in total size.