How Do I Use the Post Generator?
How Do I Use AI to Generate Captions?
Start bettering your posts by using SocialBee's post assistant to generate content. With the power of AI at your fingertips, it's certain you will speed up your content creation process.
The first step is to open up your post editor, click on the AI button at the bottom-right corner of your text box, and select "Generate captions". This will open a new modal.
In this new modal, you will see three columns:
- A list of prompt templates, offered by SocialBee, to help you get started. They are categorized according to social media platform and business type;
- Your prompt column, where you can add and tweak your prompt, as well as select the tone of voice and the number of posts generated;
- The Overview column, where you can watch an overview of our tool.
How to Use Prompt Templates to Create a Post?
If you are not sure where to get started, you can use our pre-generated template prompts to start your posts. To do this, you will have to follow a couple of easy steps:
- Click on the template category you want to get started with;
- Select a template that you think would be most useful;
- (Optional) Tweak it to get the best results;
- Choose your tone of voice;
- Select the number of posts to generate;
- Click "Generate".
After this, you will see the results in the right-side column. You will be able to select the posts you want and then, by clicking on "Use selected results", you will add them to your post.
How to Use My Own AI Prompts to Create a Post?
If you do not want to use any of our prompts, we recommend collapsing this column, by clicking on the arrow:
Once you did this, you will have more room to work on your prompt. Like in the previous step, you will have a few steps to follow:
- In the text box, you can add your prompt, but also some text or links to help the AI generate a post.
- The tone of voice, which will change the tone of your post, on a scale from funny to formal.
- The number of posts to generate, which can be any number of your choice.
After you click "Generate" you will see the posts generated on the right side of the screen. You can tick the box of each one you want to add, then click "Use selected results". For each selected result, a new variation of the post will be created.
Once you did that, finish up your post as you normally would. Add your profile(s), tweak the generated post according to your needs, and save it to SocialBee.
How Do I Use AI to Generate Images?
To generate images using the post assistant, start from your post editor. As before, click on the AI button at the bottom-right corner of your text box, and select "Generate images".
To generate images in the new modal, you will have to follow a process similar to the previous one:
- Add your prompt in the text box.
- Select the number of images to generate.
- Click on "Generate".
The generated posts will appear on the right side of the screen. Tick the box of each one you want to add and click "Use selected results".
Once your images are imported in the post editor, you can continue editing your post as usual.