How Do I Post at a Specific Time?
In SocialBee you can choose to post your content as follows:
- Post now (when saving the post)
- At a specific time
- Re-queue after posting
- Expire post (after it was posted X times OR at a specific date)
- According to your posting calendar
Post at a specific time
Whenever you want to, you have the option to schedule a post at a specific time – besides it being added to a Content Category. This feature is useful when you have something to announce, e.g., a launch or a special offer.
How to share a post at a specific time
Go to SocialBee here.
Click on “ Add Post” from the top bar to open our Post Editor.
Create your post as you'd normally do: add a caption, media files, #s, etc.
In the “ When to post” section of your screen, click on “Add a posting time”.
Save your post as “ Approved” for it to be shared accordingly.
- You can choose as many specific schedule times as you need by clicking “Add a posting time” multiple times.
- You can set a post to be shared at a specific time when you add a new post or when you edit an existing one.