Content Categories: Content Without a Category
IN THIS ARTICLE
Where is my “content without a Category”?
When you open your SocialBee Content Menu, you will be able to see the Preset Categories.
However, the first Category you'll see is "Content Without a Category”. Use this Category for all your uncategorized posts that you want to expire quickly after they were published.
How to add content without a Category
When you add a post using the Post Editor you will have to:
- Create your post (add a caption, media, #s, etc).
- Scroll down and look for "Category".
- Select your Category to be "Content without a Category".
You will have to either share the post right after creating it with Post now (when saving) or schedule it to be shared at a specific time.
Can I set a post without a Category to expire?
Posts without a Category are, by default, posts that will NOT be re-queued (re-shared) after being published.
However, you can still choose to set your posts to expire as you would with any regular post.
- Expire after it was published a number of times (equal to the number of posting times you added) or
- Expire after a specific date