How Should I Set Up My SocialBee Account?
What can I do with SocialBee?
- Manage: Handle all your social media profiles from SocialBee.
- Create: Use our Canva, Unsplash, or GIPHY integrations to create your images.
- AI Post Generator: Create captions for your social media posts with our AI.
- Schedule: Plan posts ahead of time in a calendar.
- Publish: Share content across all your social media profiles.
- Analyze: Get insightful data about your social media growth.
- Engage: Manage your inboxes, comments, and mentions from SocialBee.
- Collaborate: Invite your team and work on content approval together.
Enjoy your 14-day free trial
Create an account here: https://app.socialbee.com/ (no credit card required to sign up).
During your 14-day free trial, we recommend using our top learning options to get used to SocialBee, such as:
- Monthly demo webinars you can see here.
- Daily office hours you can join here.
- Email support at email@example.com.
- 1-on-1 calls with the SocialBee team you can book here.
- Live chat support in the bottom-right corner of the page.
- The help documentation you're reading now.
Get started with SocialBee
Sign up for a free account here.
After you sign up, the Onboarding Wizard will guide you. If you hit Skip, please see the steps below.
Connect your social media profiles to SocialBee. Read more →
Create your first post using the Post Editor. Read more →
Create Content Categories containing posts. Read more →
Set a posting schedule for your Content Categories. Read more →
Start posting by hitting “Running” in your Dashboard. Read more →
Check your analytics. Read more →
Get a paid plan to continue posting
After the 14-day free trial, your account will get locked. Getting a paid plan will keep your content and posting active.
You can learn more about our plans and pricing here.